Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Pictures from Table Mountain



Here are a few pictures from our hike up Table Mountain two Sundays ago. It was brutal but gorgeous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!

I survived my move so I'm slowly settling in Philly.

Drop a line when you get a chance.

Eliza

merlinkim said...

Hey guys - glad to see that you made it to RSA. I'm off to Tanzania on Saturday - updates at snowtosea.blogspot.com. Have fun down there! - ihan

Anonymous said...

Table Mountain Shmable Mountain. But can the beauty of it all truly compare with the dynamism of track neighborhoods in the Dallas suburbs? Doubtful. Some neighbors actually align their trees similarly. There are days when I'm simply awe struck by the order and communal nature of it all.

In fact, I feel compelled – no inspired – to establish my own blog to illuminate my recent adventures in this season of my life ... oh, but what shall it be? On the excitement scale, it may be a tie between last week's visit to COSTCO and Pet Smart.

I am just kidding of course. I am loving tracking with you in SA. And, just so you need not bother suggesting counseling or medication, I am embracing this season of my life – loving life's adventures before the familiarity of morning sickness and loving life's adventures in the midst of it. Love you both and are excited about your journey with the friends in SA and your opportunity to partner together there! All my love, DKC