We have now been home for exactly one week & have spent most of that week settling back into our newly renovated house. Before we moved in, I took these photos of the house. I've tried my best to pair the before & after photos to give you a sense of the changes. We have THOROUGHLY enjoyed catching up with our friends & family as well. We are actually off to Thailand for two weeks this Saturday & will do our best to post some messages while there as well. I also know K is working on a summary of our time in South Africa. mbj
1 comment:
You've done a woderful job!!! did you do it yourself or somebody was helping you?
We are jealous as you have SO much room in your house!!!!! do you have a baby room there?
We've finished reno of our kitchen and entrance hall. It took us 4 weeks to do it by ourselves with the help of 1 friend.
We are happy for you!
Dima and Margo
Post a Comment