Monday, April 27, 2009

Preggo Photos

So many of you have asked to see some photos of me pregnant so here are a few! These are from a trip to Texas four weeks ago (already!) so I'm bigger now than in these photos! It's hard to keep updated photos... I'll try to post more recent ones soon! It's hard to believe I only have 10 more weeks to go. Time is flying by.

mb


3 comments:

Kelsea Habecker said...

What a beautiful belly!!!

Welcome! said...

Darling! Darling! Darling! We are excited for you.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! I was thinking of you guys and wondering about the due date, etc. So I thought I would check the blog spot and YES, here it is - beautiful pictures, A BOY! and a due date sooo close to Kyle's b'day! I'm so excited for you both - you are in my prayers.
Can't wait to meet new little baby Jackson!
much love to you,
t-