Wednesday, July 21, 2010

L's One-Year Photos!!

L is one!! We had a fun celebration on July 4 with our extended families at my parents' lake house. I will post some photos soon...I'm VERY behind!

In the meantime, you must check out the professional photos we had taken of L the week before his birthday. Our friend Stacy from Blue Candy Photography took them. (She is also who took L's newborn photos when he was 10 days old.)

THE PHOTOS WILL EXPIRE THIS FRIDAY, JULY 23! So take a look sooner than later!

Go to www.bluecandyphotography.com. Click the photo to enter the site. Click on "Clients" then enter "____" in the password field (all lower case). Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phew.....the photos were still up today!! I hadn't checked your bolg for awhile ( I had kinda given up ;-) ) I would have been soo bummed if I missed seeing them!!
Wonderful, wonderful pictures!!
Thanks for sharing.
Love, Aunt LA