We found out yesterday that we are having a baby GIRL!!! We are thrilled to pieces. The ultrasound shows the baby is doing great, growing just as she should. She weighs a whopping 8oz right now! We saw her drinking and kicking and jumping and turning. What a miracle. Thanks to all for your continued prayers & support! We're almost halfway there! (I'm 18 weeks right now.)
All our love,
K, M, L
9 comments:
Congratulations! Wonderful news!
Yaaaaay!!!! Congratulations! That is too exciting! You will absolutely love having a little boy and little girl. So fun! :)
Sooooo HAPPY for you....I hope she has your adorable curly hair:))) LOL Aunt Mary
Susannah was at home and used my computer....so now I'm signed in on my own name!
I can't wait to meet her...congratulations you guys!
Yay!! That's so perfect - one of each! You will love having a girl. We're so happy for you both! Allan's sister Mandi is due with a girl around the same date. FUN!!
It's about time our family gets on the band wagon with having more baby girls! Thanks for doing your part! :) I'm so happy for you all.
Thanks everyone!! We are really excited!
What a great time to realize that you have a blog!! Congratulations on finding out that you are having a girl!! Girls are so much fun!! I hope that things continue to go well. Miss you and would love to get to see you sometime!
Post a Comment