Happy birthday to our sweet baby boy today! I can't believe he is 2 years old already. Where has the time gone?? We had fun at my folks lake house over the weekend where we had one birthday party. This afternoon we will celebrate with some of L's friends with a fire engine cake (I hope it works!) and fun treats & games. I will post some photos of our celebrating later!
He is such a big boy. Saying all sorts of words. Trying all sorts of new things. We love watching him explore & experiment. He is very curious but also very careful! He often asks permission before taking a toy or object that he knows isn't his...he's not one of those I-see-a-toy-I-want-and-grab-it-no-matter-what kids! He has the greatest laugh. Favorite foods include bacon, mac & cheese, hotdogs, corn on the cob, strawberries, watermelon, rice & refried beans (from La Piedad), black beans, and cheese quesadillas. He started sleeping in his big-boy bed on Father's Day and has done great with that. He doesn't even go into the nursery anymore where his crib is. He's trying to ride a trike but still is just shy of reaching the peddles efficiently enough to be successful. And of course he loves his cars! Anything that "goes," actually...cars, semi trucks, tractors, scooters, garbage trucks. All of it. And he loves Lightening McQueen and Mac from the movie Cars. (Man, they did a good job creating merchandise around that movie...too good...)
Photos to come!
mb+k
No comments:
Post a Comment