Welcome to our blog! Though we are bad bloggers, we do hope you will visit us here to read our periodic updates about what we're up to and what we're excited about. Thanks for visiting! mb + k **All photos on this blog are under copyright protection. Please do not download or share without permission.**
Thursday, August 09, 2012
Our baby is ONE!!
Happy birthday sweet baby girl! I can't believe you are one year old today. Where has this last year gone?? Your sweet spirit & ready laughs bring me such joy. And watching you walk, trying to run, is such fun! (Can't believe you started walking at 11 months old!) I don't know how you manage to eat as much as you do with only two teeth...it's remarkable but I am grateful! And your love for your big brother is about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. You just want to be near him, playing with him, laughing with him. You are an incredible little girl, full of adventure & an spirit of exploration. I am excited to see how you continue to grow. May we know how best to guide you & love you & correct you so that you thrive & become exactly who you were created to be. Happy birthday, my love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment